Dr. Atiq Durrani-MD-Founder of CAST
Orthopaedic Surgery Spine Specialist & Founder of CAST
- Specializing in disorders and injuries of the total spine-adult and pediatric.
- Pioneer and leader in MIS (Minimally Invasive Surgery).
- Undergraduate and medical school degrees, Pakistan.
- Orthopaedic Residency Training, Univ. of Cincinnati, OH, USA.
- Orthopaedic Oncology, Univ. of Florida Medical Center, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Pediatric Orthopaedics & Scoliosis, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital, Dallas, TX, USA
- Pediatric Orthopaedics, Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Infantile Spinal Deformities, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore Middlesex, England
- Orthopaedic Oncology, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore Middlesex, England
Assistant Professor in the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (2005-2009). Licensed in Ohio and Kentucky. Recipient of numerous awards and honors for research and contributions leading to the advancement of spine surgery, techniques and technologies.